- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 green onions, trimmed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 5 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted cashews
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp
- 2 cups snap peas
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 – 4 minutes, until they turn pink.
- Drain, run under cold water, peel and devein.
- Meanwhile, bring another pot of salted water to a boil, drop in snap peas and boil, uncovered, 2 – 3 minutes, until just tender and still bright green. Drain and rinse immediately with cold water to stop the cooking.
- To make vinaigrette: Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, ginger, honey, and hot sauce in a small bowl until well-combined.
- Put shrimp, snap peas, and green onions in a large bowl, add vinaigrette, and toss well.
- Divide the mixture among 4 plates and garnish each serving with the diced mango, chopped nuts, and lime wedges.
Leave a Reply