This peach burrata salad is the salad you never knew you would dream about it! Sweet ripe peaches paired with fresh creamy burrata are drizzled with balsamic glaze to marry the unique flavors altogether.
Peaches are always the star of the show in a recipe! Everyone loves peach season at our house, and you better believe I make ALL the peach recipes. Peach scones for breakfast, our favorite peach smoothie for an afternoon snack, and these mini peach cobblers for dessert.
What Is Peach Burrata Salad?
Fresh sliced peaches and creamy burrata cheese go together? I am here to tell you they absolutely do! Layering those delicious peaches on a bed of greens is what categorizes this as a salad. Enjoy the burst of flavor in this peach burrata salad with the balsamic drizzle, the torn basil, and then a side of crostini. Toppings and garnishes always take salads to the next level!
The BEST way to eat a salad is with the addition of fruit. My all-time favorite salad is this creamy grape salad that you must try! I love the addition of strawberries in this spinach salad. And for a heartier salad full of meat and fruit, you’re going to want to make this salad. I promise you that all of these salads are irresistible!
Peach Burrata Salad Ingredients?
I love that the ingredients for this peach burrata salad are fresh! The flavors of this salad will have your tastebuds happy as they can be. I appreciate that it doesn’t require any cooking, and I can just grab what I need at the store or in my garden.
- Spring Lettuce Mix: I love the colors and texture of the spring lettuce mix! Because I love to switch things up, feel free to use any lettuce, spinach, or arugula if you prefer.
- Peaches: Sweet peaches are certainly the best fruit on earth! Make sure they are ripe and perfectly tender.
- Burrata Cheese: Fresh burrata cheese can be found in a container in the cheese section of most stores. I absolutely love adding this in because Burrata cheese is my favorite!
- Balsamic Glaze: Balsamic glaze is the best compliment to sweet fruit. The taste of balsamic glaze on this summer salad is incredible!
- Basil Leaves: Fresh basil leaves are a must! It adds incredible flavor to this salad.
- Crostini: A crostini on the side makes this salad complete!
How To Make Peach Burrata Salad
Making this peach burrata salad is a breeze! This salad takes a few minutes to toss together. It is an impressive salad or side dish to bring to any event or potluck. Everyone will be asking who brought it!
- Wash Lettuce and Peaches: Prepare the salad ingredients by washing the greens and then the peaches.
- Slice the Peaches: Cut the peaches down the middle and remove the pits. Slice the peaches and set them aside. Because I like a little extra fiber, I leave the peaches with the skin on. Peeling the peaches is a personal preference.
- Assemble Salad: To assemble the salad, layer the greens on a platter. Then, top the greens evenly with the prepared peach slices.
- Add Burrata Cheese: Pull the burrata cheese apart into pieces and layer them on top of the salad.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze: Drizzle the salad with balsamic glaze. Don’t leave this out!
- Garnish and Serve: Garnish with fresh basil leaves and then you can serve it with a side of crostini. Enjoy!
This peach burrata salad is an incredible summer salad on its own! Sometimes I like to take the flavors to the next level and go all out! Here are some variations of this salad that are always a hit.
- Protein: Add some grilled chicken or salty prosciutto to make this salad a full meal. My husband always requests meat, so I love adding that in too!
- Vegetable Variations: Because I love adding in veggies whenever I can, the addition of tomatoes would be lovely in this salad. Sliced red onion would also be delicious on top.
- More Fruit: Blueberries and strawberries are a great addition to the peaches!
- Nuts: Sprinkle on some extra crunch and texture with the addition of pistachios, pine nuts, or any nut you desire!
- Drizzle Options: Extra Virgin olive oil, honey, lemon juice, or a delicious vinaigrette would also be delicious drizzled on top of this salad!
- Grill the Peaches: Try grilling the peaches for more of a caramelized peach flavor. Because it’s pretty to serve with grill marks, and it tastes incredible!
Peach burrata salad is always best served fresh and right away! Whenever you work with fresh fruit and vegetables, it needs to be enjoyed before the fruit browns and the veggies wilt. Here are some tips if you want to keep the ingredients to make it throughout the week.
Storing Peaches: Generally, peaches will last for 3-4 days on the counter. If you have ripe peaches that you want to save for more peach burrata salad later, store them in the refrigerator. You want to store it in the fridge because the cool temperature slows down ripening. It also prevents the peaches from quickly spoiling.
**Do Not Assemble If Storing** Leftover ingredients to make this salad later should be stored separately. The assembly of the salad should only take place if you are about to enjoy it! Keep the lettuce and burrata stored in sealed containers in the fridge. When you’re ready for more salad, follow the directions on the recipe card.
Peach Burrata Salad
- 2 cups spring lettuce mix (spinach or arugula)
- 2-3 fresh peaches, sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese, pulled apart and scattered
- balsamic glaze
- basil leaves for garnish
- crostini for serving
Prepare the salad ingredients by washing the greens and peaches.
Cut the peaches down the middle and remove the pits. Slice the peaches and set them aside. Peeling the peaches is a personal preference. I like the extra fiber!
To assemble the salad, layer the greens on a platter. Top the greens evenly with the prepared peach slices.
Pull the burrata cheese apart into pieces and layer them on top of the salad.
Drizzle the salad with balsamic glaze. You can leave this out if you prefer but it is DELICIOUS!
Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve with a side of crostini. Enjoy!
The Recipe Critic