- 125 grams baby sweetcorn sliced
- 200 grams bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons coriander freshly torn to garnish
- 450 grams Iamb neck fillet trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 clv garlic crushed
- 50 mm piece fresh ginger root grated and squeezed
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 4 tablespoons hoi sin sauce
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons french mustard or hot yellow english mustard
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 125 grams rice noodles
- 1 salt or soy sauce to season
- 8 spring onions trimmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons chilli oil or sunflower oil
- Heat the wok on the floor of the roasting ovenuntil required.
- Soak the rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain them and rinse thoroughly in cold water then leave until required.
- Add the oil to the wok then stir fry the lamb on the boiling platefor 3 to 4 minutes until well browned.
- Add all the vegetables except the bean sprouts.
- Continue stir frying for 3 to 4 minutes then add the bean sprouts nuts horseradish mustard ginger and salt or soy sauce to taste.
- Toss in the rice noodles with the hot sin sauce and cook for a further 12 minutes until everything is piping hot. Serve immediatley garnished with the coriander.
- Noodles can be made from many different cereals and I have used the rice variety for this stir fry as they are very quick to cook and a little bit different. Use the agaluxe wok or a heavy ground based wok for this recipe.
- Serves 4
Leave a Reply