- 100 g egg noodles
- 100 g cooked and peeled prawns
- 150 gm fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 60 g (about 4-5) baby corn cut into pieces
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 20 g ginger peeled and sliced thinly
- 3 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 2 red chillies de-seeded and thinly sliced (adjust as per taste)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 5 cm piece of lemon grass roughly crushed
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1.5 liter of water
- 1 veg or chicken stock cube
- A handful of coriander
- In a large pan, add the water and stock cube. Add the sliced ginger, sliced garlic, sliced chillies, baby corn, lemon grass, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and noodles and cook for a further 5-7 minutes (until noodles are cooked). Then add the cooked prawns and warm through for a minute. Stir in the coriander (leave some for garnishing) and spring onions.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve hot.
Leave a Reply