- 3/4 cup Shelled Soybean Edamame
- 1 Baguette (narrow French bread) sliced and toasted
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 clove Garlic
- 5 ounces Creamy Goat Cheese (Chevre)
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Add Edamame, Goat Cheese, Garlic, Thyme and Milk to food processor. Process these ingredients for about 30 seconds until well blended to a creamy consistency. Place in serving dish or spread directly on toasted slices of baguette. Garnish with a small sprig of thyme. This appetizer will pair will with a crisp, un-oaked Chardonnay.
Leave a Reply