- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Concentrated Seafood Broth
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch), crisp taco shells or fresh corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1/4 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen cod or tilapia fillets
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 8 minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.
- Add the concentrated broth, lime juice and cilantro to the skillet. Break the fish into large pieces with a spoon, stirring to coat with the broth mixture.
- Divide the fish mixture among the tortillas. Top with the lettuce, onion, sour cream and salsa. Fold the tortillas around the filling.
Leave a Reply